Pursue Your Passion with SEES Group
SEES Group operates multi-specialty practices and ambulatory surgery centers in the Southeastern United States and US territories. We are always looking to add top clinical talent to our network of physicians. SEES Group offers ophthalmologists and optometrists the opportunity to optimize their clinical and surgical skills by creating an environment with skilled staff, leading-edge technology, and modern facilities.
We believe our team members give us the competitive advantage and we recognize the important of offering competitive pay and benefits to keep them including:
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive salary and bonus opportunities
- 401K plan with a match opportunity
- Life and Long-Term Disability insurance programs
- Opportunities to invest
Your Focus is Our Focus
SEES Group embodies five shared values of integrity, respect, service, compassion, and excellence. Our commitment to these values along with the support of our strong clinical team and operations support for each practice allows our physicians to focus on providing excellent patient care in the advanced sub-specialty in which they were trained and receive the highly rewarding compensation.
- Our physicians exceed the average ophthalmologists’ compensation at a faster pace than traditional practice models after joining
- Patients needing medical and surgical care are referred to our practices by community optometrists and community physicians
- Appropriate aligned staff allows for a full schedule of appointments with a focus in your sub-specialty, thereby maximizing your productivity
- Highly trained In-house optometrists can provide support to optimize physician schedule
- Strong clinical and operations support for each practice
- Multiple practice locations for better access to patients
- The worklife balance physicians desire
Our Commitment to You
When physicians join the SEES Group, they reap the benefits of aligning their practice with a partner that is committed to providing superior patient care in a highly competitive and highly regulated industry. The internal controls put to work at The SEES Group result in:
- Our physicians exceed the average ophthalmologists’ compensation at a faster pace than traditional practice models after joining.
- Excellent corporate citizenship and best-practice governance standards to assist in maximizing revenue while avoiding potential fraud pitfalls.
- Excellent benefits along with ongoing education and training opportunities through our Human Resources department.
Best-in-Class Support Center
SEES Group has a best-in-class Support Center that provides:
- A Centralized Call Center
- Revenue Cycle Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Compliance/Regulatory Support
- Marketing and Practice Development
If you are a physician dedicated to providing exceptional care in a patient-centered environment, we would love to talk to you! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or browse our open physician positions on PayCom by clicking on the link below.
You may also complete the form below and someone in Physician Recruiting will contact you.