Transition Your Practice with SEES
SEES Group operates ophthalmology practices and single-specialty surgery centers in the Southeastern United States and U.S. Territories. We are continuously looking to build partnerships with practices with a similar vision to grow and deliver quality patient care. SEES Group understands that physicians are facing new pressures to reduce the cost of care, improve the coordination of care delivery and assume more financial risk for the health outcomes of their patient population. It is no surprise that ophthalmologists who own their own practices are seeking new solutions to address these ever-increasing pressures.
Why SEES Group?
Our current portfolio includes large and small physician practices that enjoy the benefits SEES Group’s history of practice ownership and management can offer. We are interested in acquiring practices who are looking for:
- An opportunity to focus more on patient care
- Freedom from administrative burdens
- Administrative support in all aspects of practice management including accounting, compliance, human resources, information technology, marketing, operations, and revenue cycle management
- A network of clinicians to interact with and learn from
- Access to Physician Networks and Surgery Centers
- Supply Chain Management and Cost Efficiencies Due to Economies of Scale
- Access to Capital
- A strategy to ensure stability for their team
- A retirement transition plan that includes leaving their staff and patients in good care
Extensive Referral Network
We share your desire for growth and offer solutions for developing new market opportunities by maintaining an extensive referral network of community optometrists. Our Practice Development Managers regularly meet with members of our referral network to promote our physicians and services. The SEES Group Continuing Education Department also hosts webinars and symposiums for continuing education opportunities promoting our ophthalmologists to our referral network.
If your practice is searching for a strategic acquisition partner, or if you are a broker or investment banker representing a physician practice client seeking a strategic partner, we would love to talk to you. Please reach out to our SEES Group Corporate Development Team at 615-234-0450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also complete the form below and a member of our team will contact you.